AS2 is growing increasingly popular Now that a large number of trade companies have switched…
USING EDI INTELLIGENTLY WITH SOFTZOLL: AUTOCOMPLETE—ENRICHMENT OF INBOUND EDI MESSAGE DOCUMENT CONTENT Topic
- Many ERP systems require a defined minimum data quality to process inbound documents such as orders (ORDERS) or delivery notices (DESADV).
- However, not all customers deliver the data content required to be able to process the documents flawlessly. This missing information prevents automated import and subsequent processing in the ERP system.
- In order to guarantee the integrity of the inbound data streams, the inbound documents must be consolidated in an automated way.
- All Softzoll EDI solutions are able to enrich inbound documents with data from one or more internal or external data sources.
- Missing document data can be extracted from external database tables or file-based interfaces.
- Before propagating interface files to the ERP system, the inbound documents are automatically enriched with the external content (e.g., the address of the recipient of the goods in inbound ORDERS, recoding of customer item number in the supplier-specific item number, etc.).
- No labor-intensive manual post-processing
- Cost savings by ensuring the automated processing chain
- Elimination of error sources through manual additions
- Securing data integrity and therefore increasing customer satisfaction
- Softzoll, EDI, EDIFACT, EDI data enrichment, EDI data completion, EDI data recoding, EDI document consolidation, securing data integrity