USING EDI INTELLIGENTLY WITH SOFTZOLL: CONNECTING KIKA/LEINER (AT) BY PROPRIETARY HTTPS CLIENT
Connecting the Kika/Leiner EDI partner is in some particular application cases only possible through a proprietary application that is provided free of charge to Kika/Leiner suppliers.
- The “EdifactConverter.exe” program is a console application that is run on the Leiner suppliers’ Windows systems.
- “EdifactConverterlexe” is run locally and connects with the Leiner system to download orders in the EDIFACT ORDERS format from Leiner or to send ORDRSP order confirmations and delivery notices in the EDIFACT DESADV format to Leiner. This is done via HTTPS.
- The application is controlled via defined command line inputs.
- Integration and automated control of the “EdifactConverter.exe” program provided by Leiner.
- Preparing a particular dispatcher that controls the Kika/Leiner application.
- Avoiding data transfers that have to be initiated manually.
- Integration of the data transfer from/to Kika/Leiner in central proactive monitoring
Softzoll, EDI, EDIFACT & Leiner, EDIFACT & Kika, EdifactConverter.exe, Kika / Leiner ORDERS, Kika / Leiner ORDRSP, Kika / Leiner DESADV, Kika / Leiner HTTP, Kika / Leiner HTTPS